FINETANK - GRP Sectional Tanks basically adapt the internally reinforced system, which ensures the better reliability and robustness.
As an option, externally reinforced system which has no internal reinforcements also can be applied according to project's requirement.
Reliable quality in strength and durability
INTERNALLY REINFORCED SYSTEM
Wall panels are tightened using stainless steel tie-rods and the top panels are supported with GRP pipes inside of the tank to secure the strength and stability of the tank structure.
1. Wall - Hot press molded GRP panel (1000x500mm)
2. Wall - Hot press molded GRP panel (1000x1000mm)
3. Bottom – Hot press molded GRP panel - Convex (1000x1000mm)
4. Internal tie-rods - Stainless steel 304 or 316
5. Corner frame - Hot dipped galvanized steel
6. Base frame - Hot dipped galvanized steel
7. Assembly bolts in size M10 / 12 / 14
Inside : Stainless steel 304 or 316
Outside : Galvanized steel (with or without rubber cap)
8. Drain – Hot press molded GRP panel - Concave (1000x1000mm)
9. Dust proof manhole cover – Hot press molded GRP panel (Ø850)
10. Top cover – Hot press molded GRP panel (1000x1000mm)
11. External ladder – Hot dipped galvanized steel or stainless steel
12. Foundation – Concrete plinth with interval of 1m span
13. Roof support – Pultruded GRP pipe